1. I get to be always right!
2. I have magic eyes at the back of my head and can shout out without looking, "Rohan! Don't climb that chair! You'll fall!" "Raina, let Rohan have that toy back NOW!"
3. :) It's not only OK to yell, it's part of the job description.
4. I can make foolish faces and play silly games with the excuse that I'm doing it to entertain my bacche.
5. In my kids, I have two willing partners ready to dance it out in the living room any time of the day.
6. And here's an extra: I get to be as sentimental as I want over them, take pictures of them using gazillion angles, hug and squeeze them when I feel like, smother them with kisses, all without feeling a fool.
Thanks for passing on such a wonderful tag, Eve's Lungs! And now doing my dooty and tagging Mystic Margarita, Dipali, Choxbox, Cee Kay and Maggi, who's had a new baby but it's time she got back to blogging so here's the incentive!