Now that I've reached the ripe old age of 33, I think it's time to share some of the pearls of wisdom I've gathered in all these years. Without further ado, here they are:
1. There's no God, just a deep need to believe in one.
2. Lower your expectations of others; increase your expectations of yourself.
3. Blood isn't always thicker than water.
4. The best parent is a patient one.
5. Say what you feel, and make it count.
6. Solitude keeps me sane -- and abject laziness.
7. Take the mundane with the marvelous.
8. Just say "Om."
9. Be irreverent, not irrelevant.
10. And the last pearl: Worship your body, if you want others to follow suit. :P