Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy 75th Post to Me!

Wow, when I started this blog, I didn't think I'd be able to come up with anything to write about. I was quite out of practice. But here I am on Post#75.

Wanted to note another funny instance of RainaSpeak here. This conversation occurred in the morning:

Raina: Mommy, look I weigh 31 pounds!
Mommy: Yeah, you're so big!
Raina: But I don't weigh as much as you.
Mommy: That's true. I am bigger.
Raina: Your butt is bigger.

Thanks for pointing that out, daughter o'mine. Especially since Mommy's belly is so big, she doesn't pay any attention to her behind anymore -- there's a reason it's behind, right?

9 comments:

Choxbox said...

:)

btw how long to go? 6 weeks?

A Muser said...

One month exactly... God...

rads said...

hahaha, that was one observant smart wisecrack ;-D

Almost a Diwali baby eh? :)

Thinking Cramps said...

Ha ha ha...

Please do not mind,
The size of your behind.
She was innocently unkind.

Unknown said...

Hilarious - out of the mouths of children and babes..

A Muser said...

Rads, Anamika, Eve's Lungs: Anamika got it right. She was being "innocently unkind" rather than wisecracking -- though I'm sure the latter is only a few years away, the butt being the er, butt, of jokes among family and friends since its adolescent existence.

rads said...

of course muser :) That's what I meant, hope I didn't offend you...

A Muser said...

No, no, not at all :) She can be a smartass occasionally!

rads said...

Good. Coz I was worried for a second there :)